W23 Day 111 of Nana's Internship

 

Week 23 Day 111 (08 September 2025)


Activity


- Continued working on completing the audit schedule.


Key Learning


- Preparing an audit schedule requires not only accuracy but also consistency in how the information is presented.

- I’m beginning to see how each section of the account links together, and how mistakes in one part can affect the overall financial picture.

- This process is training me to be more patient and systematic when handling financial data.


Reflection


Today I spent more time continuing with the audit schedule. At first, it felt a bit repetitive since I have been on this task for several days, but I realized it’s actually helping me strengthen my attention to detail. Each time I recheck and make sure the figures align, I understand better how everything connects together in the accounts. Sometimes it can feel slow, but I know this kind of patience is necessary to ensure accuracy, especially for audit purposes. I also noticed that the more I do it, the more confident I feel about handling financial schedules in the future. It’s like slowly building a foundation—tedious at times, but very important.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 27

Week 1